Search This Blog

Saturday 16 October 2010

Great Coaching for Business

After years of successfully coaching business leaders, I feel ready to share some of the techniques and ideas I have learned through the school of hard knocks, from great teachers, and from my clients.

Please feel free to ask questions, share your thoughts with me, or to improve and criticise the ideas that follow.

People have so much potential, and yet realise so little of what they have.  It is a great privilege to be a coach.  To be invited to share someone's challenges, deep fears, and hopes has always been fulfilling for me.  To join them in the coaching partnership and help them move forwards in life, has always been a real thrill.

I publish this to share what I have learned and with the intention it might be read and found useful by budding and experienced coaches, clients and anyone who wishes to improve the choices in their life.

May it be so.

Nick Mayhew - Coach

2 comments:

  1. Nick, I'm newer at this game than you. I'm looking forward to learning from your experience. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just posted up a new note on rapport. Its quite subtle stuff, but I find it works, and none of it is my own theory, but it is my experience. Perhaps more practical notes will follow in due course. Please debate it all with me, I would be delighted to do this and hopefully learn from the group.

    ReplyDelete